Not sure your transportation services are the most efficient or effective? PTSI’s Consultation & Evaluative Studies will assist your school district to identify potential at-risk conditions, minimize liabilities, increase efficiencies and optimize safety for the children under your charge.
Transporting students safely and in compliance with regulatory oversight, is a complex process. For most parents in your school district, the quality of transportation services becomes the measure for determining the success of the district as a whole.
PTSI has provided consulting service to school districts and school bus contractors, in New York State and across the country, for more than 25 years. Our consulting staff touts collectively more than 145 years of experience in transportation operations and fleet management reflecting a variety of demographics ranging from urban to suburban, small to big city.
PTSI Consultant Services for School District Leaders to Consider:
- Transportation Program Evaluation
- Transporting Children with Disabilities Compliance Evaluation
- School Site Safety Review
- School Bus Fleet Management Evaluation
- School Bus Stop Safety Evaluations
- Transportation Program Efficiency Studies
- RFP Development/Response Metrics
- Bus Route Safety and Efficiency Evaluations
- School Bus Accident Investigation Analysis
- Transportation Training Program Evaluation
- Emergency Planning Assessments
Let PTSI’s consultants move your transportation department from safe to safer. Be proactive with your transportation concerns and build community confidence in school district leadership.
Contact us for more information or to submit a Request For Proposal (RFP).