Price of Course: $175
Due to COVID-19: You must bring your own face mask and pen to all courses, previous payments will transfer to your new class. Class sizes will vary and are very limited due to the social distancing requirements and we will require a minimum of 8 participants (under this will force us to cancel).
The School Bus Dispatcher is the central hub of the transportation operation. A professional, dedicated Dispatcher can be the difference between an efficient operation or complete disorder. Dispatchers are the front line of defense and may recognize the signs that a driver might not be in the right condition, either mentally of physically, to be behind the wheel.
This course is designed to teach dispatchers the skills necessary to complete tasks more efficiently, update their current level of communication skills, improve customer service, as well as provide proven techniques to reduce stress and manage time more efficiently and effectively.
What This Course Teaches
- Techniques to develop and enhance communication skills, which in turn, can help to improve the overall safety and efficiency of the operation.
- Discover specific ways to improve customer service and build positive relationships with drivers and community
- Contribute to and even directly influence positive employee morale
- Document citizen and parent complaints
- Effectively manage their time and as a result, reduce both their personal and professional stress level
- And much more…
School Bus Dispatcher Course
|August 3, 2021||Pupil Transportation||East Syracuse, NY||Maria Carocci||Register|
Please note, when registering you must provide your own email address. If you do not have a working email, you may enter an alternate email address in the CC field. Thank you.