Price of Course: $920.00
Are you looking to take your career to a new level? Does your operation’s training meet the requirements established by the NYS Department of Education? If you answered “yes” to the first question and “no” to the second, you should consider becoming a School Bus Driver Instructor (SBDI).
PTSI conducts this 5-day course with state-of-the-art technology and top-notch instructors – NYSED Certified Master Instructors, selected from the finest in New York State. Here is your opportunity to receive the most advanced training needed to conduct effective training programs for your employees and coworkers. Learn current requirements for your department/operation to be fully compliant with New York State Department of Education Guidelines and Regulations. NYS Department of Education prerequisites to be certified to take this course are listed below.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Currently employed in pupil transportation
- Completed Basic School Bus Driver Course (Not needed prior to course. Must be completed before submitting post session assignment)
- Completed Advanced School Bus Driver Course or another DMV approved PIRP Course (Not needed prior to course. Must be completed before submitting post session assignment)
- Zero points on driving record
Benefits of This Course
- Takes your career to the “next level”!
- SBDI course offered by PTSI, the leading nonprofit school bus safety educational organization in the country
- State-of-the-art instruction led by experienced, professional Master Instructors
- Meets all New York State Education Department requirements for certification
Please note, when registering you must provide your own email address. If you do not have a working email, you may enter an alternate email address in the CC field. Thank you.
|Date(s)||Host [Company Name]||Location [City]||Instructor(s)||Register|
|November 3, 4, 5, 15, 16, 2021||Pupil Transportation||East Syracuse, NY||Kathy Furneaux||Register|
|November 11, 12, 13, 19, 20, 2021||Hampton Inn||Central Valley, NY||Jim Minihan||Register|
|January 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 2022||First Student||Rochester, NY||Bill Hoosty||Register|
|February 10, 11, 12, 18, 19, 2022||Hampton Inn||Central Valley, NY||Jim Minihan||Register|
|February 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 2022||Pupil Transportation||East Syracuse, NY||Kathy Furneaux||Register|
|March 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 2022||University of Albany||Rensselaer, NY||Cindy Jurewicz||Register|
|April 28, 29, 30, May 6, 7, 2022||Hampton Inn||Central Valley, NY||Jim Minihan||Register|
|June 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 2022||University of Albany||Rensselaer, NY||Harold Nicholson||Register|
|June 29, 30, July 1, 7, 8, 2022||Pupil Transportation||East Syracuse, NY||Kathy Furneax||Register|
|July 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 2022||Horseheads CSD||Horseheads, NY||Bill Hoosty||Register|
|August 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, 2022||Hampton Inn||Central Valley, NY||Jim Minihan||Register|
|August 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 2022||First Student||Rochester, NY||Bill Hoosty||Register|