Price of Course: $895.00
Are you looking to take your career to a new level? Does your operation’s training meet the requirements established by the NYS Department of Education? If you answered “yes” to the first question and “no” to the second, you should consider becoming a School Bus Driver Instructor (SBDI).
PTSI conducts this 5-day course with state-of-the-art technology and top-notch instructors – NYSED Certified Master Instructors, selected from the finest in New York State. Here is your opportunity to receive the most advanced training needed to conduct effective training programs for your employees and coworkers. Learn current requirements for your department/operation to be fully compliant with New York State Department of Education Guidelines and Regulations. NYS Department of Education prerequisites to be certified to take this course are listed below.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Currently employed in pupil transportation
- Completed Basic School Bus Driver Course
- Completed Advanced School Bus Driver Course or another DMV approved PIRP Course
- Zero points on driving record
Benefits of This Course
- Takes your career to the “next level”!
- SBDI course offered by PTSI, the leading nonprofit school bus safety educational organization in the country
- State-of-the-art instruction led by experienced, professional Master Instructors
- Meets all New York State Education Department requirements for certification
Please note, when registering you must provide your own email address. If you do not have a working email, you may enter an alternate email address in the CC field. Thank you.
|Date(s)||Host [Company Name]||Location [City]||Instructor(s)||Register|
|February 20, 21, 22, March 1, 2, 2019||Pupil Transportation Safety Institute||East Syracuse, NY||Bill Hoosty||Register|
|March 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019||Ossining Union Free School District||Ossining, NY||Jim Miniham||Register|
|June 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 2019||Pupil Transportation Safety Institute||East Syracuse, NY||Pat Bailey||Register|
|June 26, 27, 28, July 1, 2, 2019||Capital Region BOCES||Albany, NY||Harold Nicholson||Register|
|July 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 2019||First Student - Rochester||Rochester, NY||Bill Hoosty||Register|
|July 30, 31, August 1, 6, 7, 2019||Pupil Transportation Safety Institute||East Syracuse, NY||Pat Bailey||Register|
|August 14, 15, 16, 19, & 20, 2019||Capital Region BOCES||Albany, NY||Harold Nicholson||Register|
|October 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 2019||Pupil Transportation Safety Institute||East Syracuse, NY||Pat Bailey||Register|