PTSI is slated to reopen in phase II of the reopening of NYS. ALL PTSI COURSES through at least June 5th will be postponed. Unfortunately we do not have an exact date at this time as to when we will be able to reopen. We will work to reschedule these course as soon as we can and we will notify you immediately of the change in date and location (if needed). All payments for current courses will be granted and put toward use for a future course of the same registration. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this chaotic time.